Thread: The Egyptian Isles in Zynga Treasure Isle

The Egyptian Isles in Zynga Treasure Isle

Hello friends, the Egyptian Isles are been available in the Treasure Isle game, it was been waited for this and it has been arrived. Well you have to fight with the Guards of Anubis when you travel through the desert dunes and sandstorms. You will be getting a chance to explore and unravel the secrets of the Egyptian Isles and also there are many more exciting treasures and maps which will come with the updates.

Re: The Egyptian Isles in Zynga Treasure Isle

I have started playing it and founded the Cleopatra's crown in the pyramid and completed the quest and have closed it and the pyramid is 97% completed. I think that I have missed something while completing the quests. I have gone to the previous screens but not able to find anything about it. So does anyone have completed the pyramid 100%, what were the things is been needed to have.

I am not able to reach the mummy and the sphinx is at far right corner of the pyramid, so is there any possible way till there, at present I am in the next room. I have flipped the switch and not having any idea what will happen. Trying it from a long time but was not able to complete it, will be trying it once more, if someone has any trick to get then please share over here.

Got stuck on the number IV with the small icons which are there on the right side of the screen, it is not the same map which is need to come up and which I wanted to have it. Not able to get the crown a board or two back after killing the three guards, but it is the same icon which is been seen over there. I have also traveled back but not able to find that one to try a redo. Due to which I am not able to move ahead, so I have to try again and again to complete it.

The new maps which will be available later in the game, is there need to pay for those maps or not. I do not mind to pay for those maps where I have to play it. There are some of the other maps which are been free and it is really nice to have it.

Quote Originally Posted by naRUTO111 View Post
    The new maps which will be available later in the game, is there need to pay for those maps or not. I do not mind to pay for those maps where I have to play it. There are some of the other maps which are been free and it is really nice to have it.
    I do not think that there is any need to pay for the additional maps which will be coming with the update. You might have to complete all the quests which will be coming and as you are completing that entire quest then you will be able to unlock the new maps and start playing it. The news maps are been unlocked when you have completed previous maps task and collect all the required things which were been needed.

That is been really great to have the Egyptian Isles was been waiting for it to have in the game, but not had arrived, it been long time that I have played, will be going to and check it out for me.