Thread: Getting "version number differs from server…” message while playing Wargame: European Escalation

Getting "version number differs from server…” message while playing Wargame: European Escalation

I am getting this message after I try to login in the server . Now the whole messages reads it this way "version number differs from server. Your game is not up to date" , so do anyone know how to solve it? Or how to get rid of this message that’s what I need to know so anyone who can help me with this one then they can reply over here. it would be better for me.

Re: Getting "version number differs from server…” message while playing Wargame: European Escalation

You don’t need to worry about its like a small restoration work that is going on in the server they are ,replacing the beta version and now you will get the full version completely. So be ready to play the full version of this game.

Re: Getting "version number differs from server…” message while playing Wargame: European Escalation

Ok is that so I was not knowing about it so till when the restoration work of the servers will be over that’s what I want to know? Till when it can get over. I mean till when I would not be able to play this game.

Well I cant say anything about it. Since a lot depends upon the publishers a swell as the developers as in when they want to get it released. So what you can do is contact the support team of either the publishers or the developers and get to know about that. So I have said my part of the answer its upon you to look out now.