Thread: Servers of Wargame: European Escalation is down

Servers of Wargame: European Escalation is down

I just happened to disconnected this game as of now since the servers have been down since afternoon. Now I want a game version which should be independent from the server. That’s what I want in the game. Anyways developers or the publishers should get this issue fixed as soon as possible that’s what I want to say here.

Re: Servers of Wargame: European Escalation is down

Quote Originally Posted by EdEddNEddy View Post
    I just happened to disconnected this game as of now since the servers have been down since afternoon. Now I want a game version which should be independent from the server. That’s what I want in the game. Anyways developers or the publishers should get this issue fixed as soon as possible that’s what I want to say here.
    Might be they are preparing for the actual releaseof the game, so might be some changes going on in the server. You should be patient till the issue gets fixed. The server would be live in any moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    Might be they are preparing for the actual releaseof the game, so might be some changes going on in the server. You should be patient till the issue gets fixed. The server would be live in any moment.
    So what do you all say servers will beremaining offline until and unless the game is being released. Now why I am saying that is because this game does not have a worldwide release it will release early in some parts of the country and for some it will delayed but the same is not the case with the servers.

So that’s why I am a bit curious to know about this.

Don’t worry just drop down a mail to the eugen team about this and they would be the best persons to answer out your query, so you should wait for some responses from them regarding this issue.