Thread: Some questions on weapons in Syndicate game

Some questions on weapons in Syndicate game

Hello everyone, I have a few queries on the weapons that are used in this game which I want to clarify with you all and so let me begin with the game itself. The game is really new and I enjoy playing it. I am a bit confused during the upgrading and degrading of the weapon. Now for an example if I take a weapon TAR-39 on upgrading it I get a red dot in it but there is no way by which I can remove that red dot from it why it so? Does that mean that players who do upgrade their weapons will not be able to degrade it any stage so is that true? I am a newbie In this game and hence want some serious help from the seniors. Any help?

Re: Some questions on weapons in Syndicate game

Well I haven’t seen any upgrade in the game which I would like to remove it no definitely not. But there should definitely be a option for resetting your weapon/chip research and chip upgrades. Now if you are saying that this option is not there then I should definitely worry about this. As this is the most important part of the game and it should be definitely there.

Frankly speaking it does not matter to me much at all since I am ok playing with any weapon at any given point of time. Also I don’t understand why should we degrade a weapon the better the weapon the better it is in the game.

I suppose you haven’t played the game much. See what I am saying is if we talk about a particular ammunition then how much bullets it needs or how damageable it is all these factors should not be reset at all. I am talking about modifying the outer look of the weapon that should be resettable for the users. That’s what I am saying.

cool Re: Some questions on weapons in Syndicate game

Well on having a live chat with the support team of SB people what they said that they are in the process of making this option livable but currently they think that its not the need of hour to implement it. Since if you play the game enough you can unlock all the chips/etc.

The only physical changes that I can see in the weapons are changes in the scopes of mager, all of them are direct upgrades from a basic scope, that’s what I know. It would have been better if the game had a "reset" option in it.