Thread: Dear Esther is not for low IQ gamers

Dear Esther is not for low IQ gamers

I loved the graphical look and feel of the game. I am happy with the story telling part of the game. according to me a book should be developed in the same manner. if you are having low IQ than you should forget to play above mentioned game. get an FPS game which would be suitable for you. Dear Esther is having something to create illusions and stirs the emotions of yours.

Re: Dear Esther is not for low IQ gamers

I do agree with you. to walk on the straight path, making various theories which is based on the random pieces of the information would need lots of brainpower. Hence there is need of gamers who are having high IQ.

Same as you I really love Dear Esther. The atmosphere, emotional seems to quite great. According to me the developer of the game had done great experiment. But it is not able to attract the people. I am hoping that this particular game will do well and I am hoping that it will encourage the remake of Korsakovia.

Different people are having different opinion in the game. this game is about atmosphere and emotion. You have said that it is not for low IQ players but I don’t agree with you at all, because everyone who is playing the game will get something while playing. You have to play the game with the an open mind and your willingness to explore in order to interpret the things.

Dear Esther has been represented in the beautiful manner. however it is something like open art kind of thing. you have to find out the artistic value which would not require the much effort in the game. I was bit disappointed after knowing that some of the people were not able to appreciate the artwork in the game. i am not able to get people who are having low IQ are not able to get satisfaction in game. until and unless player is not having some kind of the personality trait .

Well I have found that some people are appreciating the game and some are not at all. every single human being is having different field of interest. I don’t found anything wrong if you are saying that game is not enjoyable and nothing happening into the same. for the people who are saying not intelligent then it means that it is having different field of interest and I have already mentioned over here. you should not act superior as you are like something and other people are finding boring.

There is no need of having high IQ in order to understand the game. however you have to understand some difficult English words in the game which can make you confuse.