Thread: Need a FOV fix for Syndicate game

Need a FOV fix for Syndicate game

This game has a very low FOV and there should be a fix for this as soon as possible. After having played 20-30 minutes of this game I start getting a headache which is really very bad for me. If this continues to be so then I will be forced to quit this game and switch on to some other, that’s all I can say. Anyways I am curious to know if there is some patch or fix for the problem?

Re: Need a FOV fix for Syndicate game

I am not sure if there would be a fix for this problem since I don’t think so that is a bug all you have to do is open up the console and make some changes there that’s what you need to do. I hope you did got what I am trying to say here.

Ok then what is the command for making the necessary changes it it? Do you all have any idea about it then do forward it to me that would be better that’s all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    Ok then what is the command for making the necessary changes it it? Do you all have any idea about it then do forward it to me that would be better that’s all I can say.
    See as far as I know Ctrl+Alt+~ opens the console but I don’t remember any FOV commands for it better you ask the developers about the same and they would try and answer it out for you. So that’s what you can do. as far as the patch is concerned don’t even think that a patch would be coming out to fix a issue like this, no it wont happen at all.