Thread: Syndicate game should get a patch to get the mouse mapping properly

Syndicate game should get a patch to get the mouse mapping properly

I can’t live more with this mouse mapping issue of this game this is really very frustrating for me. I cannot remap my 4th and 5th mouse buttons in this game and its getting on me. On assigning some other hardware’s like a Sidewinder X8 thumb button or a keyboard key the game does not recognize it at all, that’s what I am saying. So this is the problem that I wanted to make you all understand. So has this patch come up or not?

Re: Syndicate game should get a patch to get the mouse mapping properly

Yes I agree with you for what you have said here and I must say that’s a sad part of the game completely. Since the screen of the game completely says that support for all the consoles and there is no way to choose the game pad or mouse for playing. As such the game is really good but due to lack of hardware support the game is being targeted unfairly. That’s all I have to say here.

Why don’t you complain this to the developers of this game or the publishers EA sports they can certainly suggest you something about when the fix will be coming out. So that’s what needs to be done. Do look at what I am saying here.

Dude even I had the same problem and so what I did was complained to the EA people about this and after hearing that I was not able to play the game with my 5 mouse buttons they said that they will return back all the money to me.

I just got to hear that this game is good and I am disappointed that I was not able to play the complete mission in this.

sad Re: Syndicate game should get a patch to get the mouse mapping properly

Yes the game developers and the publishers need to think something so that they can save the pc gamers. As such console gamers did not have problem with this game only pc gamers had. PC game is in dying form and we should not allow it to die. I am a die hard pc gamer fan so I would not allow this to happen at all.