Thread: Syndicate game not saving the game progress

Syndicate game not saving the game progress

Guys I just want to say that this game is not saving my progress? Now whenever I play this game and complete many levels and exit the client to go to the desktop mode. Now when I resume i.e. re enter to the client mode I am not getting the option of resume/continue game'. I can see only the text and nothing else. The buttons are grayed out and I cant click on them that’s what the problem is. So can you all tell me what could be the issue over here, please tell me something on the same. I want some advise from you all on this.

Re: Syndicate game not saving the game progress

You cannot do nothing rather then quitting the game and starting it again, that’s what you can do and nothing else, so that’s all I have to say here.

What? Well that will ruin my entire progress of the game which I have got through these days. Don’t say that is the only option available to get rid out of this problem. That’s not done. I will not be sitting again and playing the whole thing again.

Is there anyone else who can help me with the problems that would be better.

Well yes you are absolutely correct what you have noticed today since you have to play the entire game in a single sitting that’s what I have done. I sat the whole day and had to finish the whole game well that was a very difficult thing to do but somehow I managed.

Don’t worry wait for some patch to fix this problem. I am sure there will be a fix coming up for the problem as soon as possible that’s what I think. You can mail this problem to the EA people regarding this issue and I am sure they will find out some way or the another for you.