Thread: Does Syndicate game supports Multi-language?

Does Syndicate game supports Multi-language?

Hi, I am basically from spain and I just wanted to know if this game does supports multi language or not that’s what I want to know from you all? So what do you all have to say about it can you all please tell me? Will I have to select English as my only language or do I have the option of going with other languages as well. I need some responses from your side. Please reply.

Re: Does Syndicate game supports Multi-language?

I don’t know but I would advise you to check out the executive edition and see if the multi-lingual format is supported in that or not? That’s what you need to check out. I hope you got what I am trying to say here. that’s it from my side for you all and anything else that you need to know then please do feel free to ask here. I will try and answer it out for you.

unsure Re: Does Syndicate game supports Multi-language?

Yes multi lingual format is supported as far as I know since some of my friends are from Germany and they have actually said that there is an option in the game to select the languages. That’s what I have heard from them and hence I am forwarding this message to you. I hope you got it.

Re: Does Syndicate game supports Multi-language?

It is better to have a chat with the EA people regarding this and I am sure that they will definitely help you out with this one that’s what I am saying here. it is better to contact them for any support you need so better take a second opinion from them regarding this.

Since many of them over here are unsure as if it is supported or not better take a second opinion from them on this.