Thread: I got banned from Zynga Poker

I got banned from Zynga Poker

I play this game from very long time and when, few minutes ago, while I was playing poker, unexpectedly I couldn’t play ant it was said I got banned. I didn’t do not anything against the rules before. I just fold, raise the bet or check it. Can someone or any gm to check it and tell me why I got banned? I even try this from many sites and I ask this to Zynga person, but can’t solve this issue. So, please if anyone here has any idea or any information on this than please know me. Thanks in advance for any further assistance.

Re: I got banned from Zynga Poker

You necessitate emailing customer support and waiting for their response. Just a little warning though, This occurs to me and it took me 6 months to get it sorted as I just kept getting back auto generated reply's you just got to anticipate that your email gets read by a staff member who can actually understand basic troubles. As per Zynga supports, Responses shouldn't take that long, if you do not hear back within 48 hours, please let me know and I will see what the holdup is.

I must have got truly unlucky as I sent them an email daily explaining what my trouble was (In very simple to understand wording) and the replies I got was either not anything to do with what I was saying or just the normal standard reply. I lastly got a reply which seemed to be written by a human and magically my account was back minus 99million chips. They kept accusing me of passing chips and would not let me protect myself. This was a mistake as I don’t even know how you would pass chips let alone do it.

It’s sickening that Zynga does this without even asking for you to explain but up till now at a standstill charge people actual money for play chips and because you signed there "terms of use" they act like god and just suppose that each reported "cheat" is true. Do they not realize that people will report somebody if they lose badly to that person to try and get revenge. This is proven in my trouble. I had a bingo player who kept going all in with 20 million and the predictable happened. I picked up the nuts and took him out. Magically the next day I was suspended saying I was cheating.

If you were suspended because of suspected cheating, they will restore your account but with just 10% of your chips back (Up to a maximum of $1 mill) so if you had 1 million you will get 100k back and so forth. I wish you get it sorted as I am talking to brick walls while I ask them to show me where I allegedly cheated. This is their response in a nut shell. “We have reviewed your request for more chips and regret to notify you that we will not be crediting you with any chips. Thank you for playing Zynga poker" Am I being think or do they not understand what I am attempting to get across to them.

It’s embarrassing if people report us just to revenge because we have beaten them, and yeah if I get my account back n my chips go to -999 million it will make me retire this game for sure. I hope this game have track record so they can see all what I have done, I am 100% certain I didn’t do anything that break this game's rules. They said I was utilizing 3rd programs or botting? I even don’t know how to use that.
    I don’t know how they claimed that I was using BOT at that time because I 100% didn’t do it. I was chatting with my friend while they banned me. This is very unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by ApplePowerPC View Post
    You necessitate emailing customer support and waiting for their response. Just a little warning though, This occurs to me and it took me 6 months to get it sorted as I just kept getting back auto generated reply's you just got to anticipate that your email gets read by a staff member who can actually understand basic troubles. As per Zynga supports, Responses shouldn't take that long, if you do not hear back within 48 hours, please let me know and I will see what the holdup is.
    haaay....
    i opened my zynga poker and i found aletter with two options ..the first one is to be sorry and take just 10% from my 50 m up max to 1 m
    and the secound is to contact zynga and told them that i was hacked
    i choose the secound one and i wait 72hours like what they say
    but they didnt answer me
    plzzzz iwant to know if they will answer me or not beacause i wait for 5 days until now and no answer plzzzz tell me if they will answer me or ishould try another solluotin.....plzzz and thanx to be patient when reading......

There were two-three friends on mine how had the same letter from Zynga and form that 1 of my friend choose 1st option and he got 10% of his amount and the other how choose 2nd option had to wait for long time but after repeated mails to the customer support they gave the money back to my friends. So i think you just need to wait for 1 more day and if you still don't get the reply you try and mail them again you will surely get a reply back. Hope to see you smiling when you come back with all the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyi7 View Post
    There were two-three friends on mine how had the same letter from Zynga and form that 1 of my friend choose 1st option and he got 10% of his amount and the other how choose 2nd option had to wait for long time but after repeated mails to the customer support they gave the money back to my friends. So i think you just need to wait for 1 more day and if you still don't get the reply you try and mail them again you will surely get a reply back. Hope to see you smiling when you come back with all the money.
    I wish that
    but i dont know how to mail them again..
    plz if some one know plzz tell me...

Quote Originally Posted by sandra000000 View Post
    but i dont know how to mail them again.
    What you mean by you dont know how to mail them AGAIN ? If you have had emailed them earlier, sent one more mail on the same email address. If you dont their email address..its "support@zynga.com".

Quote Originally Posted by fullorton View Post
    What you mean by you dont know how to mail them AGAIN ? If you have had emailed them earlier, sent one more mail on the same email address. If you dont their email address..its "support@zynga.com".
    Thanks for your help
    i search for it and i found some thing like submit suggestion
    i sent for them my feed back ihope this will work
    thank you any way