Thread: Flickering Texture while playing Wargame: European Escalation

Flickering Texture while playing Wargame: European Escalation

Hi friends I am using Acer Aspire 5742G laptop in which I have NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M graphics and I have recently downloaded and installed Wargame: European Escalation game and after installing this game I am having Flickering Texture issue with this game. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Flickering Texture while playing Wargame: European Escalation

Well I have read your problem and I would like to tell that you should whitelist the game in Nvida cotrol panel and then you have to check whetehr same problem is coming or not? As far as I know after trying above solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more information regarding this then let me know.

If you don’t know about how to whitelist game In nvidia control panel then you have to follow this steps.
    • Open Nvidia cotrol panel in your laptop.
    • After that you have to select manage 3D setting option.
    • Click on program setting tab.
    • After that click on add button.
    • Now you have to select Wargame: European Escalation launch file which you want to whitelist.
    • Click on ok.
    • After doing that you have to click on select the preferred graphic processor drop down list
    • Choose High performance NVIDIA processor.
    • Now choose “Add Run with graphic processor option to context menu” from view option
    • After that click on OK and close Nvidia control panel.

Now right click on Wargame: European Escalation icon and then you have to select run with graphic processor option and then select high performance Nvidia processor option. After doing this you will not face texture flickering issue with your game. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

Yes same problem was occurred with me also and I was also facing texture flickering issue and after searching on the internet I have come to know that I have to whitelist game in Nvidia panel and then I have tried that and problem get solved. You should also try this solution and then your problem might get solved.

I am using Acer Aspire 5750 laptop with windows 7 operating system and I am also facing same problem while playing Wargame: European Escalation game in my laptop. I have downloaded latest graphic drivers from the official site of the Acer but after trying that also I get same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

You should make sure that Intel Graphic power option is set to high performance. if it is not set to high performance then first set it and then see whether it makes any difference or not? As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

To change the settings in the Intel power option you have to type Power Options in start menu search box and then you have to click on Change plan settings. Now after that you have to select Change advanced power settings. now after that you have to expand Intel graphic setting and then set it to maximum performance and click on Ok. I hope after that your problem might get solved.

I have set maximum performance in the power option but after that also I get same problem. In my laptop when I play any other game at that time I don’t face same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem? Thank you in advance.

You can solve this problem by doing some changes in the Option.ini file of the Wargame: European Escalation. First open Option.ini file and then you have to change maxvideomemory something between 512 to 768 and then you have to check whether problem get solved or not?

If you don’t know from where to open option.ini file then you have to follow this path %User%\Saved Games\EugenSystems\WarGame\Option.ini and then change the setting. If you need any more help then let me know.