Thread: Dear Esther is not a worth game

Dear Esther is not a worth game

Hello friends, I have played the game and founded it to be very boring one and also slow. So I think that the game is not at all worth to play, I feel that it is waste of the money and also the time, I think that whoever have got the game will be wasting the money and also time for playing the game, so what you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: Dear Esther is not a worth game

I also think the same, as the people have rush to get the game and founded to be great it is, how emotional it was for them, and that is fine for you. I feel that it is not worth the $ for a 1 hour long walking through a non-interactive environment. Some of the people have look on the review of the game and giving the illusion that it is a little outstanding to get the new experience of the game. It is not worth to pay $10 for an overly dramatic poem and set it a nicely rendered environment which you walk through and look around, great.

Let me tell you that everyone is having a different expectations and assumptions about the game and it has been made before buying anything they haven't tried before. I would suggest that you should play the free mod version which is been available it is made in 2008 if you wanted to have a good experience of the game. If you do not agree with the expectations and assumptions which you own it, then I would say that why you have taken the decision to buy it for $10 not having the knowledge about it. I am glad that I have got the game and happy to play it.

Whereas I was thinking to have something more thing in the game and also like to have more time, and if that would be possible then it might be little interaction, but now I am thinking that I have spent $10 which is worst thing to get it. The main thing which I liked was the story and idea, I wish that it had a little more to it; and also it might be little beautiful in both a visual and emotional way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    Whereas I was thinking to have something more thing in the game and also like to have more time, and if that would be possible then it might be little interaction, but now I am thinking that I have spent $10 which is worst thing to get it. The main thing which I liked was the story and idea, I wish that it had a little more to it; and also it might be little beautiful in both a visual and emotional way.
    I also agree with that with the beautiful visually, what I think that it does not connect with the game in other way then it might be very nice and also great to have it and love to play.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    I also agree with that with the beautiful visually, what I think that it does not connect with the game in other way then it might be very nice and also great to have it and love to play.
    I do not feel that it is that bad what you are trying to saying it. If you checked with the artistic value then I would say that it is having a great dubbing and all the sounds and graphics are awesome and also great to have it. I personally feel that I have not seen anything which is so beautiful on source engine and the best point is that you will be like the game and suggest all your friends to play it and will be intellectual about the game.

I am feeling that it is not worth at all to play and especially on the steam. If I had got some information from somewhere that it having the 0 interactivity and it is a basically melodramatic screenplay which is been set to a source environment, then I would have waited for the game till time it was been priced as $2 or might not purchased it at all. The reason will be that it hour long due to move at a snail's pace speed in the game.

I do not mind whether the people are liking the game or not, but they should not complaint about the game, as it sign of the insulting instead of criticizing. Where it is a big difference between that I people like the game and also people not lie the game, so it 50-50 on both the side.

Where the Limbo was having the 5 and it was a real game. I do not think this is been experience was worth it to me for $10. However I will tell everyone I know to wait for a $3 Steam sale.