Thread: Bots in Wargame: European Escalation Beta

Bots in Wargame: European Escalation Beta

Hello friends I just saw this game and found this game a bit interesting so I just want to know if there are bots in this games as I don’t want to pre order this game and I am also not interested in playing multiplayer games. If there are bots I would think of buying this game so just asked.

Re: Bots in Wargame: European Escalation Beta

Yes it has but only if all the players in your team leaves or quits the multiplayer game. As the full version would be having bots but only in 1 vs 1 skirmish battles. And even if your team member quits the multiplayer game than you or the other player in your team would get the units and even all the points.

That is really annoying as i and my friends played RUSE many times and we really have really fun time while playing this game. And if there are no bots than there is no fun and if it does not have Bots they I would not buy this game. Too critical they removed for Bots from their final amusement, they keep an event playable when the larger part of players have moved on and let those of us who don’t would like to contend with each one in any play. It is very annoying.

Let me tell you how does it works it is like each player NATO and Warsaw will take over the position of each other. And because of this there is no need of Bots. As you don’t have good skills to play against the coop so there is no need for you to buy this game. But why you cannot play against the players who are really poor and boring?

I also agree with you as we are a group of friends and we also like to play as a group verses AI and I am really hate the tricks of TEH H4RDc0r3 online players. And if you any how win against them they will blame you of H4X. And if you loss against them then they will talk all rubbish against you.

I am 100 percent sure that the developers would add this in later stages. As in start they would just like to release a simple and secure game. And then they will also increase the Skirmish modes.

I don’t disagree with the bots request that you all are talking about but I in my point of view I cannot comment or form a viewpoint on any game and its online community until I try it myself. i am not that great lover of online MP RTs games but this is not similar. i think it should be given a chance before giving out a viewpoint for it. i still don’t posses this game but yes i would really want to buy it. i love playing games having strategy planning and one of my favorite games was World conflict and this one looks very similar to WiC i also played some online WC and have never found out any haXor raXor kid's talking bad or shit about one another. i don’t think such games which have strategy in them are the one which kids might like. There will be always much better and experienced players.