Thread: Do not buy Wargame: European Escalation

Do not buy Wargame: European Escalation

I am not telling that this is a bad game but as it has good graphics also it is also a good game but I dint find this game good for players like me who like to play online as it is not that good game for online players. As in beta version this game looks same as RUSE was as you will find only players who use Arty. When you play 4 vs 4 one player at each side just try and build arty as soon as the game has started. And you won’t leave with any army if the opposite team makes arty from their base to your base. So as per me I don’t think this is a good game to buy. As it is just waste of money.

Re: Do not buy Wargame: European Escalation

I also agree as if anyone of you team member can help and spam’s arty then they will be having advantages. So I just care about this. If they have better arty they just need to see you and you just need to run away and just check for recon. And yes if you have connect a game of 4 vs 4 with points or around 6000 then you just need to attack the people who spam’s the arty as the people gives you more points. And if the opponent players have arty with one of your player you can any time just attack them and if you hit they will get afraid and because of which they will slow down and they will not able to aim you properly and they will need to reload a lot as they will fire randomly.

What I think they would have done is that they would have made some kind of system where some amount should have given when the unit gets destroyed. As they are keeping one side with complete weakness in the beginning stays of the game and because of that players need to adjust their approach to make other units with the points.

All vehicles used in the game and troop types - artillery of the infantry to armored vehicles and helicopters - correspond, according to Eugen Systems and their actual templates based on their military power correct values (such as weapons, armor or range). Like for example, the Men of War series is the realism of the battles being fought in tank battles take up to several kilometers, the focus of the game mechanics. So after

I've installed the multiplayer beta and the graphics in real t play much better. The music is real and different and the buttons of tanks and so arch. To get every drop! Better than any other strategy games! But who is to play fetch engine Quake 3 Arena should be sad.

The game is based on the means of RUSE and IRISZOOM, but has been significantly reworked. The developers demonstrate the improved engine based on the detail of the armor. Here Eugene Systems is a major point of criticism of the imaginary forerunner to heart and then added more and especially more zoom levels. Without having to be ashamed of themselves, because the tanks and artillery units have been remodeled to their historical counterparts 1:1.

Well it is already NEN classic real time strategy game from my point of view. Although no base building. But otherwise it sends its units and crosses and cross across the map. Yesterday I had, unfortunately, only time for one game after I've got the game on Steam. But I found so far is not bad. There are many different, realistic units. The maps are large and allow the enemy to flank sometimes. But to say more here, I must also play a few more games.

I do not say that the game is bad. Actually count with scores of 70% -80%. Just only guess that this game does not have strong long live multiplayer mode. In times of Starcraft 2, competitors are likely to have difficulty with online multiplayer. As little Starcraft 2 is my thing, but as for Battle-Net and multiplayer lobby, matchmaking, replays, etc. One does not get around it if you want to play an RTS online.

Well I would not compare with Starcraft it now - but the gameplay is a lot slower and probably also speaks in a slightly different type of player. Starcraft is for me personally as too hectic. At the same time one has to do with WEE but even so, enough. As far as I can tell so far the team currently plays in Part Wargame: European Escalation has succeeded quite well - individual players in a team can specialize more or less by their choice of units and support each other.