Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Dear Esther: Morse code

Video Games

Old 24-02-2012

Dear Esther: Morse code

Hello friends, I wanted to know that what is Morse code, did anyone know that what he has said in the last? I am trying to figure it out but cannot and it is becoming tough to hear what he has said. Does anyone know that what he has said? Thank you.

Old 24-02-2012

Re: Dear Esther: Morse code

I think that he is saying 21, or it might be that "DAN IS ... not sure about it, as I have not reached over there and it is really tough to tell that what you are getting to hear it. I would say that you better play the game and try whatever you might get it and think about it.
Old 24-02-2012

No one has really got till there and I think that most of the people are still working on it and find a method to solve that code, even there is a video on the YouTube then also it is becoming very much tough and I think you need to try the game as it, where the others are trying it out. If someone or other is able to get it solve will surely tell about it, but till the time been it has not been cracked.
Old 27-02-2012

The trouble which I am facing with morse code is at the end of the song that it does not remain to one cadence, it makes really tough to get where I have to break the tones into letters down, and what long and short are. It keeps on saying that Come Back, Esther, and Come Back. I have also founded some other letters, which were not having a fixed cadence and spacing; I don't know where to break them apart into letters.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,