Thread: MOPP/Chemical Warfare in Wargame: European Escalation

MOPP/Chemical Warfare in Wargame: European Escalation

Hello friends I just want to know and I am just hoping to see Mission Oriented Protective Posture and chemical suit and also hope to have that much of capacity that we can use chemical weapons in DLC. And if it is with nuke it would be more helpful.

Re: MOPP/Chemical Warfare in Wargame: European Escalation

Can you tell me that you were in Chemical unit or something in Army lol :p as the people who ask about Mission Oriented Protective Posture and chemical suit are the people how are/were in army. Actually instead of spending time in full MOPP gear I would prefer to take good experience in the agent and die. As all those suits are not as good as other.

I have some of my friend who does work like that sort of things and I really love this kind of guys as they are just so distrustful. And about the chemical unit they are all over the tank and you will feel that you are in big mess as it is not properly sealed. I very much like the perverted side of the war so I would be also happy if this is added.

Wargame: European Escalation is a game where super weapons are used. And the main thing in this game is the cold war between NATO and USSR takes place somewhere around Germany and after someone wins the losing side will begin with the full nuclear weapon but there are some people how things that before going for full nuclear launch limited tactical nukes and chemical weapons in the battle would be used.

Usually in France they call them as NRBC and they can be used in 2 different ways. One is a long time effect and the other is direct effect. And let me tell you how they work. When you spread a chemical in a forest you call it as a long time effect. Let me explain you in detail about this for eg if you spread the chemical in the forest and when the troop try and enter that area and if they touch the plants they will get affected. So by doing this you can block the area. But this effect lasts up to few rains only. And about Direct effect in this you just spread gas in whole area and it would destroy all the troops.

I somewhere have read that NATO do plant nukes in the ground with chicken and food as chicken body keeps the heat and it can save then to freeze and they would used as mines. And about the nukes which are there in the game also have almost same effect to everyone who use lots of arty as there is no point in conventional warfare. I think there would be I nuke per team which would be having an option for the host to used it or not in a match. Or it can be even that way like when a team with more points and almost reaching the winning point can buy the nuke.

The strategy of the BND (intelligence agency of Germany) back then was to funding cheap supermarkets in Cities at the border to the former GDR. The motivation was to keep the NVA aggressive and the NATO forms a counter attack. That is actually a true story.