Thread: Is Dear Esther updated?

Is Dear Esther updated?

Hello friends I have seen that the Dear Esther has downloaded some of extra thing on to the system, has downloaded some 12 MB file, not knowing what it is for, is the game been updated or it something else. Do you anything about it then please tell me, thank you?

Re: Is Dear Esther updated?

Yes it was the update of the game, the bugs which were there are been fixed with the update of the translation pack, so the game automatically download it and fix it. The update is having some of the languages and guides which will be creating the translations for the ones that are not been there in the game, so it is really great to have it and also it will be nice that we will be able get all this.

I have listed couple of bugs which were there in the game which is need to be fixed and that also it need to fixed instantly, I was having the problem with those bugs, let me check it those bugs are been fixed or not, if not then it is not fun to play. If you were having any problem and wanted to check that it is been fixed or not then it will be able to notice while playing it.

One change that I have observe is that when you were going to ESC menu then there was option in that which is not been seen after the update of the game. So if you are having problem to find then it is been changed to dear esther, that it is option function in that. Even some of the fonts and interface are been fixed in the game, which was creating a problem while playing it. So I would suggest that better check it and check the other differences in it, no more bugs are been seen in the game.

If the update is having everything fixed, so I have reached at very high level where I should get the option to change advanced video settings for playing the game on any particular map and also it should not crash the game and even able to navigate the menus with a controller should be work properly and able to change the controller settings without getting the game to crash. I have founded that the mat_wireframe is crashing the game, which is need to worked and also need to be fixed.