Thread: Easter eggs and hidden objects in Dear Esther

Easter eggs and hidden objects in Dear Esther

Hello friends, just wanted to know what were things which you find interesting in the game and also let me that what peculiar or interesting did you got during your journey, well I have observe many things, Card of a ghost lady, wanted to know that is this Esther? And when you are at the top of the lighthouse stairs there's a shadowy figure, which disappears as soon as you look up at it, there are couple of things which are there. Just share with me that what interesting you have find during the journey. Thank you.

Re: Easter eggs and hidden objects in Dear Esther

There are many things which I have also founded interesting; well the Robert Briscoe was paying his and was due to respect of commendable fashion, founded a photo which is been easily overlooked, maybe the only clear face shot of Esther, you will find a person standing at the top of the hilltop and it disappear when you going closer to him. Across the descent to the cove is a small opening in the cliffedge. There is a spot in the game where it rotates between the grim reaper, a woman, and an unknown person.

I have also observed some more things, such that there are some dead seagul skeletons and you will find when you are going to the abandoned fallen suitcase which is on the right of the entrance to the caves. It will be very much hard to miss them; I feel that those are most of those are part of the sand on the beach now or it might be a flat textures. Even the seagull eggs which are near to armada are also important if you clearly hear to all the clues. Well there are some medical objects, contents of the buildings and also a very special coffee mug and even some of the magazines which are been related to the yogurt. You might understand it properly when you will be unlocking the clues.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
    I have also observed some more things, such that there are some dead seagul skeletons and you will find when you are going to the abandoned fallen suitcase which is on the right of the entrance to the caves. It will be very much hard to miss them; I feel that those are most of those are part of the sand on the beach now or it might be a flat textures. Even the seagull eggs which are near to armada are also important if you clearly hear to all the clues. Well there are some medical objects, contents of the buildings and also a very special coffee mug and even some of the magazines which are been related to the yogurt. You might understand it properly when you will be unlocking the clues.
    What you are saying for the chemical diagrams then according to me those are representing ethanol or might be alcohol and even there is a circuit diagrams which represent the air-lock brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    What you are saying for the chemical diagrams then according to me those are representing ethanol or might be alcohol and even there is a circuit diagrams which represent the air-lock brakes.
    Actually the mug which is there is been mentioned in some of the voice cues, does not remember that when have heard about it. Even there are couple of things which are been mentioned or told as hint in the VO, if you play properly then you will be able to found in the game and that is been added to its half-real feel. One more thing which I like in the whole game is that the island is been more realistic if you compare with the mod version one, love it and like it to play it.

One thing which I wanted to know that ultrasounds can be connected with all those images flashing whilst when you are under the water due to some reason or it is been naturally different then what it is? Can you please tell me, thinking about it from long time?

Quote Originally Posted by naRUTO111 View Post
    One thing which I wanted to know that ultrasounds can be connected with all those images flashing whilst when you are under the water due to some reason or it is been naturally different then what it is? Can you please tell me, thinking about it from long time?
    If you are looking for that, then it is been founded on the table of the house which is at the top of the hill. I have seen some of them on the table, so you will be able to get it. I am not sure it will be the same one which you looking for and it be somewhere else in the house. I have seen on the urn which is there between the piles on the beach on the last chapter. When I have reached close to the last chapter, then it spilled ashes blew away in the wind due to some reason.

I have not missed any of the ghosts while playing the game; I may get more as I have stopped playing it and also tried playing it. But started to playing it then it will go through again to check it. It is great the someone have mentioned the electrical schematics were for brakes, I was missing out on the meanings of some hints while playing it, but was not having a molecular biologist/electrical engineer/bible student.

Actually there is different type of ultrasounds, where one among those look like it is having the clear side-view of a head in it and there is one more which is very much tough to find it out. You will also come across the photos of different women’s. one is not looking at the camera and smiling, it is the brunette women, where the youngish blonde looks straight into camera and fairly stern and there is one more who looks at the blonde model/actress' headshot and another looks same as youngish blonde. You will also get the photo of a child standing in front of a car that is only photo which is color.