Thread: unable to run the Wargame: European Escalation with GTX295 with multiGPU

unable to run the Wargame: European Escalation with GTX295 with multiGPU

As I am really interested in playing this game, I just brought it and was really excited to play. The problem is that I am unable to run the game with GTX295 with multiGPU on. Can you guys provide some useful solution for it.

Re: unable to run the Wargame: European Escalation with GTX295 with multiGPU

First of all I need to inquire about the graphics card you are making use of. As there can be issue relating to it. also it depends upon the version. So can you state me with particular version of drivers you are making use of. I will give some hints in this case.

There are people who are saying that there can be issues with graphics card. And I am making use of 8800 GTS 512 But the version of drivers is ver285.62.so in this case , I think that you should make an attempt to turn off the SLI to see if it works without it . so I think the possible answer could be positive.

I have some useful information which will help to resolve your case.

By making use of Quad-SLI GTX 295 with newest 295.51 beta driver, experiencing short fps only with utmost zoom (10-20 fps, DX9, all settings cranked up to the max, 1280x1024 resolution). And I made some attempts with profiles in nvidia inspector but there was no change however. And according to me, I should say that you should do the following things.

1) you need to run the game in fullscreen mode .
    2) things might change if you disable vSync along with triple-buffering.
    3)you can have the Force AFR2 rendering mode in nvidia cp game's profile
    4) and finally, I would say that making use of Force "max performance" power in nvidia cp game's profile .

I was also of the same problem , but I had made some attempts with the beta drivers and by this method it might work. There were some others who were having those artifacting and crashes but after trying this one, I suppose their problem would have solved.

I have some doubts that the mentioned ones could be the bug in your case. "wargame.exe" is the title for this exe game and though this is precisely the similar name known to Gear of War's exe.and according to it the meaning that 'Wargame: European Escalation' is at present making use of Gears of War's driver profile, which will undoubtly be the reason of issues with SLI, Antialiasing Compatibility, and so on.

According to me , I extremely propose the developers to rename the exe so that they can have a proper driver support. I would provide a temporary answer for this time and recommend that you would make use of a program called "Nvidia Inspector" as well as delete wargame.exe from the Gears of War profile in addition to add the wargame.exe to the pre-existing RUSE profile. this will definitely have some solution and you will be with complete bug free solution.

Hey , I just tried them(the above solution) and it has been working in my case. So the above tweek has set the artifacts as well as enhanced SLI presentation radically.

I came to know what you are trying to say about the Gear of War profile and delete "wargame.exe" from it, but I was finding it confusing when we should be "adding wargame.exe to the pre-existing RUSE profile" and all that stuff. So can you explain me about this thing. I am unable to figure it out.