Thread: unable to see the servers and no connection in Wargame: European Escalation

unable to see the servers and no connection in Wargame: European Escalation

I am having some issues with this game. So concluding to my issue when I press multi button , I am able to see servers ingame and join them for some quite a short span of time . but afterwards, I am unable to see the servers. Can you guys suggest me in this case.

Re: unable to see the servers and no connection in Wargame: European Escalation

In this issue , I will say that you need to make sure that the list of game sessions is always empty. You can provide me with particular screen shot by which I will be able to understand it properly.

I need to say that you will be having some issues with router you are making use of. So can you provide me with which kind of router you are making use of? In addition to this , I will also like to know the dxdiag info you are having.

I am having similar type of issues as you said my friend.. The issues comes to my notice by itself after some few period of seconds of being logged in. I don’t have any router and make use of a steady 10Mbit down/up fibre connection. Also I was supposing that there could be issues with the Firewall and other potential blockers but I kept them off.

essentially the connection falls down after a some short span of time and seconds and if I remain a while the game tells me that the connection was gone. After log in , I come across same situation.

In my case , I was able to connect easily previous night when the figure of online players came down to around 200 in addition to played for about 5 -7 hours. So I might say that if your online player goes down you will be with correct matter. This has been occurred several times in my case.