Thread: Controller/Mouse/Keyboard not able to respond in Syndicate game

Controller/Mouse/Keyboard not able to respond in Syndicate game

I am planning to play this game. And as I have heard quite a lot about this game I bought in addition to downloaded the game Syndicate .

the whole thing was very well until the game starts. The interface as well as keys are all in xbox controller style, i.e. push (X) or else or else that controller trigger button etc, but this game is been played on PC as it is an PC game that i purchased which is currently running on my system!!

I just went to settings but there was no button or any alternative so that I was able to disable the xbox controller .
    If I wish for playing with a controller i would have bought a xbox edition of the game as well as not download the PC edition from source. Can you solve this problem with the PC version? Are any guys having this issue.

Re: Controller/Mouse/Keyboard not able to respond in Syndicate game

I have some solutions in your case as they will help you. So there are keyboard corresponding keys so that you are able to press. while I first began the game, I was as well shocked and puzzled. You have to push the action key (default is 'f') frequently to get out of the chair.

I was also of the same concern. I propose pressing it extremely fast and repeatedly for a few moments and observe if something occurs.

I too had some issues with it. As per the controller layout it says A is jump I kept pressing space bar but there was no action. Nor did any other key I made attempt of including the F key so unnecessary to speak . I am unable to do anything at present and I refuse to buy an Xbox controller for a game which is running on PC.