Thread: CDKEY being invalid in Wargame: European Escalation

CDKEY being invalid in Wargame: European Escalation

I just saw this game launched and was quite impressed with its gaming experience. Hence I was interested in playing this game, I pre ordered by means of steam, in addition to when I was attempting to connect -> create account, it remains saying that my cd-key tends to be invalid. I don’t know about it why this is happening. I have made a check of the CDKEY twice. Can you guys help me from this issue.

Re: CDKEY being invalid in Wargame: European Escalation

I would suggest that you are having somewhat issues with the whitespace or something which you may have omitted . and I was also having similar issue and had a fix for it. I was supposing that the above mentioned was the case with me. To elaborate I was not able to copy/paste the CD key for some cause like most games, so I had to note it down, and then while entering I made a check for it several times and the key was correct the way I wrote it down. but after I rebooted my system , was able to copy/paste the cd at the present, and it came to my notice that there was working possible. So you should also make a check of it.

Yes, many have come across such situations as they are registered and not able to start the game due to the CD key option. So here , I have provided some solution which will help as sometimes steam doesn't show it entirely and all those who have a CDkey issue, you need to try by copy pasting it.

You need to move to the steam Library and then right click on Wargame . you will be with the option of show CD key and here you need to copy to clipboard and afterwards go back to the previous ingame plus paste the key. I think so that it will work.

I have a similar problem as of yours. And I have made a buy for this game for a good penny and just the difference between you and me is that mine says that my CD-KEY is already in use. So can you guys give me some solution over it.