Thread: Wargame: European Escalation unable to start in DirectX11

Wargame: European Escalation unable to start in DirectX11

it was good while playing the game for 4 days, but as just went to start the game, I noticed that there were some odd DirectX11 problems. I dint had any issues with the DirectX9 and it is all perfect, quite beautiful on "insane" settings. But when I alter to DirectX11 I start to meet odd harms, such as:
    Game over rides video alternatives .
    -there is a crashing of game when playing with other players.
    -Shading problems .
    -Major drop in FPS . as this is the concern particularly in this game only and no other games are affecting at all.

Re: Wargame: European Escalation unable to start in DirectX11

But you didn’t mentioned your hardware configurations as it is necessary.
    1. you need to click Windows Start button otherwise press Windows + R keys.
    2. you will get the information after you type DXDIAG in the Search bar or in Run window and press Enter.
    So you need to provide us with system tab: Windows version, processor model along with the RAM you carry for your memory.In the Display tab you will be with the name of the graphics controller in addition to the driver date.

I suppose that you are lack of your hardware configurations as you should ne with the following configurations. You need a Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 Operating Syste and regarding the Processor, it should be Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz (2 CPUs) with a least Memory RAM of 6144MB and you also require the card name as NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460. So just make the comparison with your current configurations. Hope this helps.

I will provide some suggestions in this case as those will help in solving your issue. So the issue seems to be strange since the game is fully well-matched with your graphics card (both in DirectX 9 and DirectX 11). possibly the issue is connected to your drivers.

I will provide you with some necessary information in this case.
    Make a download and then installation of the Driver Sweeper. And to tell in regards with the Driver Sweeper, it is a fast tool to take away driver leftovers from your system.

I truly agree with the above post. As I have also came across such a term and it might sort out your’s too. And to tell you regarding this case , It's very chief to eliminate your drivers on a correct way, since driver leftovers can source to issues similar to steadiness and startup issues .You can make use of it if you wish for updating or removing the drivers from your system.

I am not able to understand this term and can you assist me further in this case as to tell the process of downloading and installing the driver Sweeper. In addition to this also give some steps to make a proper use of it.

I have some information regarding the download and installation and I will provide it to you.
    How to download and install Driver Sweeper:

1. you need to click phyxion.net/Driver-Sweeper
    2.and then have a click on the Installer link.
    3. on the hard disk, you need to save DriverSweeper_3.2.0.exe application file .
    4. after this you also need to run the driverSweeper_3.2.0.exe application file.
    5. select the language option and have a click on the OK button and the the Next button.
    6. you wil be with agreement and proceed further.
    7. I need to say that you don’t go to install the software provided with Driver Sweeper .

Hey all guys, I have some information relating to the use of the Driver Sweeper:

1. initially you need to have an un installation of the existing NVIDIA drivers.
    2. and after that you need to restart your system.
    3. click Run as administrator after you have right clicked the mouse for the Driver Sweeper shortcut.
    4. make sure 'NVIDIA - Display' as well as click Clean button.
    5. again you need to have a restart of your system and then make a re installation of the NVIDIA driver.