Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 24-02-2012

getting black screen while trying to start in a multiplayer game in Wargame: European Escalation

I was playing a single mode game till now and it was going smooth. There were no issues at all in the start but as I made a choice to play with my brother and selected multiplayer gaming mode i came to notice that I was getting a black screen. All other stuff works properly and I am running presently XP compatibility mode but no dice after this point, i have attempted to run it on low resolution also but not able to get out of it.
Old 24-02-2012

Re: getting black screen while trying to start in a multiplayer game in Wargame: European Escalation

I also had the same problem. Everything worked OK in single player mode but as I was also getting the black screen in multiplayer mode. I fixed it by altering the display to w.full screen in addition to fullscreen .
Old 24-02-2012

Re: getting black screen while trying to start in a multiplayer game in Wargame: European Escalation

I also had played the game in single player mode and there were no issues at all but when I switched to the multiplayer mode, the problems were peaking out. I made some assumptions that after enabling the SSAO the problems seemed to arrive. So as a result, Disabling SSAO had a temporary fix.
Old 24-02-2012

It will be helpful for me , if you state some configurations of your PC. You might be with some issues with your graphics card. And I think that the graphics card may not be supporting.
Old 24-02-2012

I have recently purchased the graphics card and it is the ATI Radeon HD 3600. I am making use of Windows Vista Home premium and the Processor is AMD Athlon(tm) 7750 dual core processor (2CPUs), 2.7GHz. I am also having the DirectX version: DirectX 10.so can you give me possible reasons for this case.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , , ,