Thread: Wargame: European Escalation Crashes while playing

Wargame: European Escalation Crashes while playing

As I was enjoying the game and everything was all right, suddenly while playing the game the Wargame: European Escalation crashed during a match, and all I was ended with blank output. So what could be the possible reason behind it?

Re: Wargame: European Escalation Crashes while playing

All I need to tell you initially is to make sure about your video drivers being up to date. This game is actually a bit demanding for an RTS. I will come to know more about the issue if you can specify your PC configurations.

Thanks for the replies. As I don’t think my graphics card will have some issues and I have the video driver newly purchased.
    The PC configurations are Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
    I GB RAM. operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and the graphics card which I have is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570.

The PC configurations are Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
    I GB RAM. operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and the graphics card which I have is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570.
    According to your mentioned specifications and configurations, you are having sufficient specs. So I would recommend you to make sure about your background programs along with closing no matter which you do not require. And obviously make sure your firewall on both your PC along with your router or else hub.

I am really not understanding about this game. I am with two failures in a row against the similar player. About 2 minutes into a match.

after that we begin a new match one minute into a match game monitor flickers as well as turns black no crash dump for this one since game didn't collapse totally. And after "Disconnect from game room". And then when we try Reconnect immediately , it works well . But the match which we were playing is automatically lost.

I need to ask questions regarding this as we will have a seep discussion. So what does the application logs in event viewer say is at fault? And to add further, I would say that you need to validate the integrity of game with steam. This will as well make certain you have all third party files correctly updated similar to Direct X.

I need to ask questions regarding this as we will have a seep discussion. So what does the application logs in event viewer say is at fault? And to add further, I would say that you need to validate the integrity of game with steam. This will as well make certain you have all third party files correctly updated similar to Direct X.
    I am not able to see anything of note at the occasion of fault. And to say bout the validity of integrity, I'm usually checking integrity just in case if i contain a crash. up to now all was satisfactory. Direct X is updated and to add in this topic, i lately installed a latest game, and it updated Direct X.

I had same issue in my game but after doing some more trials, I did had it solved. Hope this one helps. So , I would like to tell you that the online games are hosted openly by the players themselves. make sure about the Internet connection by making use of Pingtest.net

make use of Pingtest.net to decide the excellence of your broadband Internet connection for online gaming along with voice interactions.
    On the World Map, please opt a target server as for instance if you have some issues regarding the German player please opt a server situated in Germany.