Thread: Unable to change render distance in Wargame:European Escalation

Unable to change render distance in Wargame:European Escalation

Recently I have downloaded Wargame:European Escalation game in my computer and then I have installed it. I want to change render distance in Wargame:European Escalation but I don’t know how to do this. If anyone have any idea regarding this then let me know.

Re: Unable to change render distance in Wargame:European Escalation

In my computer same problem was occurred with the Wargame:European Escalation game and after working around for this problem I have find the solution. Actually Direct X 11 was causing this problem and when I play Wargame:European Escalation game with Direct X 9 at that time I don’t get any problem I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

I have already tried to play game with Direct X 9 but after that also it was giving me same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling Wargame:European Escalation game and updating the graphic drivers issue but that does not helped me to solve this problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Well as far as I know you with Direct X 11 enabled you have to check whether hardware instancing option is selected or not? if that option is not selected then you have to select it and after selecting that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not? According to me after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.