Thread: Multiplayer not working in Wargame: European Escalation since last patch update

Multiplayer not working in Wargame: European Escalation since last patch update

I just recently bought this game and must tell you that this is one of the best game that I have ever played but I am having problem to get in to the multiplayer mode since I have updated this game . I have looked everywhere but not able to find any answer to this . is there any on here can help to solve this problem. I well be really appreciating this

Thanks

Re: Multiplayer not working in Wargame: European Escalation since last patch update

Yeah I have even notice this . its very common since the last update but I hev seen some people were able to work the 1v1 or 2v2 . but I am not able to get it work , this is really frustrating . hope it get solved soon

Re: Multiplayer not working in Wargame: European Escalation since last patch update

Hey sorry to hear about this but it will be more beneficial to everyone here if you elaborate more on your problem, what exactly are you having the trouble with are you not able to log in or are you not able to join the room or does it not loading .

I suggest you to verify your cache files perhaps maybe this can solve the issues. Hopes this help you

Can you tell me that , how many people are in your game? it appear that just the 4 in total were allowed and all those 4 require to follow certain steps and no random people are allowed .

Thanks for the reply everything is ok , it’s just when I try to load the game it just freeze on the loading screen and then I have to kill the game using the task manager. What might be the problem with this . well I will give the try to that verifying the cache thing, let see if that works

I am also having the same problem and really this is annoying. Most of the game is ending before they even start. It is taking very long time to get from the lobby to play and instead of starting the game its freezes and wait for the player to join the game . Not able to quit the game on this time when it is freeze have to force quit the game but task manger like the above user . since the patch update most of the game was not able to start at all and verify cache defragment not helping . in fact I have rebooted my pc as well as I restarted the steam but nothing is helping

One more thing that I have see is that if you start a game and somebody joins after that if he leaves your game then the game will not load unless all the players in the game leave. the person who makes it in sees that he is waiting for the people that joined the game earlier but didn’t stay.