Thread: Completing co-op mission gives no credits in Mass Effect 3

Completing co-op mission gives no credits in Mass Effect 3

Now, I have finished with another co-op round but the problem is that I am not getting any credits for some unknown reason. Can you tell that why is happening and how to get the credits in Mass Effect 3? Please reply ASAP.

Re: Completing co-op mission gives no credits in Mass Effect 3

I am also facing the same problem with this and there are many more users as well. Now, I am just expecting that all these problems, bugs and issues will be resolved when the full version of the game will be released. This is the only thing that I can say about this,

If you have successfully complete the game. So, start a new game with the saved game file to start winding up with the following bonuses: Bonus Skill choose at the beginning, store Skill points playthrough of the first level and keep the experience points from the first playthrough. If you will have the experience with all the characters then you will get the bonus of 25 %.

If there is one reason that this game is great, it's because of the storyline. If you took all of the gameplay out of this, and made it into a cinematic movie, it would still be amazing. I honestly cannot think of anything I have been this excited for. I am going to make reapers reap in ME3. Started going through ME1, finish it then do ME2. B4 ME3 comes out. It feels like if the matrix trilogy is about to finish.

There is one thing that I have to say is that the Bioware is not at fault for most of the wrong things, EA always taking a good thing and messing it up. ME3 was supposed to be out this past christmas but no, EA wanted to add multiplayer to keep up with activisions call of duty, damn you EA. And when is the 360 multiplayer version going to be ready, it’s not ready at many places.

I need to talk to you, even though it is too late. You have not released information on whether you are going to show what Tali'Zorah's face is going to look like, right. I hope you guys did what you guys always do and did the right thing. This time they have done the worst thing with this game.

If you want to have more information about the game then it will be better for you if you can go through this preview of this game.I am sure that this will help you to understand the game better.