Thread: Losing Connection in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

Losing Connection in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

I am able to play Mass Effect 3 multiplayer game without lag but suddenly the connection has being lost. I am not able to understand why this is happening as before it was working perfectly and from last 1-2 days this problem have started. Before I thought it was due to my Wifi and wifi would have left the connection so I connected via wires but still I am facing the same problem. As suddenly I just get kicked form the game that to without getting any credits for completing full 11 waves. I am just kicked from the game and not that my Origin is closed or internet is down or something. As I am logged in Origin and internet connection is also great. Is anyone else facing this kind of problems?

Re: Losing Connection in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

I also have a similar problem. I do play this game with my friends and after every 15-20 mins I get disconnected from the game. And after I get disconnected from the game I need to restart the game to play again but again after restarting I do get disconnect after playing for more 15-20 mins again. And that is very irritating for me. And if I don’t quit the game I get the error saying “can't connect to a friend's game”. But yes if I create the game I do not loss the connection but my friends who are playing get randomly kicked and they are not able to join in again. It would be Ok if I would have got the XP or credits but if the connection losses I do not get that also.

I feel some lag in the game when I play it. And even I am facing this kind of connection lost issues. And as one of the user have mentioned that I also just get off the game but my Origin and internet connection is still on. But I also loss voice chat and after starting the game again I need to go to option and need to change the input device and switch to what I was using before.

After reading this thread I am a bit relaxed as I am not the only one who is getting this kind of problem while playing Mass Effect 3 Demo game.

The same thing happend yesterday I completed a silver challenge as I was waiting for my exp points It said lost connection to EA servers. guess we have to contact EA or Bioware, glad I was not the only one it was happening
    to.

I'm kind of thinking it is EA. I went on the mass effect 3 official page, and the first topic in the forum is "connection issues". It offers tips like making sure your router is in NAT 2, with UPnP enabled. I did literally all the steps, and I still was disconnected from the server.