Thread: No one can join if I create lobby in Mass Effect 3

No one can join if I create lobby in Mass Effect 3

I created a lobby in Mass Effect 3 but there were no one joining to the lobby even the slots were “Public Slots” then to no one was joining I was shocked. But yes I can invite my friends to this game and they can join in but very few of my friends do play this game and as if not everyone seats at same time to play this game and by chance if we do seat we are only 3 of us including me so we are not able to from a team of 4. I have always been creating the game for my friends as I have the best bandwidth internet and great PC also. Can someone let me know what is this problem all about.

Re: No one can join if I create lobby in Mass Effect 3

Yes even I am not able to get people to join but I can invite my friends and we can play but this is very annoying and frustrating. As I also like to host a server and like people join my game. But over here I am not able to get people, what’s wrong with the game.

Even I and my friends are not able to get public users to join the server which we create as we can invert each other and join the game. But if we need to play as a team of four we have to join a quick match and need to follow each other.

I have Mass Effect 3 Demo which is perfectly ported and I also have open firewall then to not able to get a single nubile player to join me. I think this is an issue regarding the search of the game. As the above user has mentioned that Quick matchers can join in easily but if the game is completed and there is an open slot no one can join in as that server will automatically become as “created lobby” and which is never every show to the public players.

Even we are having the same problem but in my case it is like we have started playing a game with 3 players and then after the match has started the 4 players joins in but it is never happened that when the server is created the 4 players joins. I am just hoping that this bug will only be in the Demo version and they will fix this bug in the Full version.