Thread: How to get tactical cloak on quick slot bar in Mass Effect 3

How to get tactical cloak on quick slot bar in Mass Effect 3

I am playing Mass Effect 3 Demo and a day before I leveled up and today morning when I started the game to add sticky grenade on the infiltrator the tactical cloak was not there on the quick slot bar and because of which I have to press and hold the shift key to use it. So can anyone let me know how to get tactical cloak back to the quick slot bar?

Re: How to get tactical cloak on quick slot bar in Mass Effect 3

Hey bro don’t get upset as you are not the only one who is getting this kind of problem as I am also having the same problem and not only for the tactical cloak but almost all the characters. As soon as I reach a level the powers which I was having on the quick slot bar disappears. And I also have to press and hold the shift key if I need to use them and there are no ways you can get them back on the quick slot bar.

Even I am getting this same problem but yes but only for some characters as they get some powers on the quick slot bar but those which I don’t get I am not able to click drag those powers to that point to how much I required but it was not in the Mass Effect 1 and Mass Effect 2 as these both game was not having this kind of problems. One of my friend who does plays this game I had called him to play multiplayer but he also told me the same thing that he was also getting this kind of problem so I think this is not cut off but it’s a bug which the developer should solve as soon as possible.

Hey guys this is almost a same problem as to switching characters in the lobby. As the problem was not fixed in the demo version but the full version was fixed. I think you should restart the game of switch to the main menu should solve your problem try it out if it can. Hope this helps.