Thread: Bug report in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

Bug report in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

Hello I have installed the Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer demo and I had really enjoyed this game. It is really awesome. But this game is lots of bug. This is just crashing and does not giving a stable output. I am really annoyed with this. I am unable to figure out why this game so much bugs. There is issue with internal game weapons as well as the audio is something too bad. About Credits, when you return to lobby without using the money and leveling up, the game freezes.

Re: Bug report in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

I am also getting a huge amount of bugs in this game. I am facing issue with the single player. I am not able to remap any powers and ability. I am able to open the all powers menu but I am not able to drag into the Ability Hotbar and I can’t even drag to new slot. Second when we get the new power or unlock anything the hotkeys reset automatically and this is very annoying. I have opened the menu power manually and select the power. These are main bug on this game along with this there are lots of other bugs existing.

Hello I am also getting the same issue with the mapping and along with this I have found the text chat through (key bindings in options is T) is not working at all. And I have also voice chat is not working in multiplayer. I really like the multiplayer game but I think the developers should remove the all existing bugs on the games. While playing the multiplayer game I have found Aiming from cover doesn't work and this might be due to collision and/or clipping issues but I think this issue gets resolved soon.

I have recently got the multiplayer demo and I had lots of fun with playing. I had ignored a huge amount of bugs in the games. It is really sad to find that this new game comes loaded with tons of new bugs and there is no way to remove it. Other than this I had also tried changing character by resetting but things does not work. It is giving me the same tough time. Can anyone help me to fix the issue.

This game is lagging so much and I have tried the lots of solution like updating drivers. I had also at the end reinstalled the game but nothing worked for me. I am still stuck with complicated problem of this game. This can be due to bug in the game. I am also facing lagging issue in it. The terrain - Firebase White is not so proper. Every time when I try to play terrain - Firebase White mine game fully lagging and I am unable to move ahead.

Here is list of bugs on this game. I have stopped playing this game due to annoying bugs:
    • Weapons and powers fail to work.
    • Ability Hotbar Bug
    • HUD locking up
    • Freezes throughout gameplay
    • No credits after completing co-op mission
    • No microphone or type chatting and Voice Chat not working
    • Problem with Origin
    • some kind of the graphic bug like Red areas in graphics.

Everything on my system is working properly but I have found issue with server stability and I don’t think so I am getting this issue due to the bad internet connection because I have got internet connection as well beside that I am facing some issue with the server.