Thread: How to display FPS in Alan wake game?

How to display FPS in Alan wake game?

Hello friends, is it possible to get the FPS on the display in the game? If it not been available then is there any other method to check the FPS which I am getting in the game? Wanted to know what my frame rate is so that I can do some changes in graphics settings. So please tell me, wanted to know the FPS of it. Thank you.

Re: How to display FPS in Alan wake game?

There is one program available just install that on to the system and you will be able to get the FPS of your game, the name of program is FRAPS. You better check on the internet and you will be getting first link of it, just download it. I am using the program and getting the FPS of the game.

If you wanted to have FPS on the screen then you better launch the game along with showfps, then you will be getting the FPS on the display and you can check how much you are getting it, after that you can make changes in the graphics card settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    If you wanted to have FPS on the screen then you better launch the game along with showfps, then you will be getting the FPS on the display and you can check how much you are getting it, after that you can make changes in the graphics card settings.
    I was searching was this, but do not knowing how to get it on the display, will try it out and make some changes in settings. I have heard that there FPS of this game is not at all good? Someone has suggested me that do not use the FRAPS programs, it is not good at all.

Even there is a utility which is made by EVGA's it is name as Precision utility which is having the check-box to show FPS onscreen and also it will show you GPU temp and any other information about the card. I am not sure that it will work with other cards or not, you just check for that, if it is working then it is very nice for you and get it, it nice utility which is working for many people mostly all gamers are using it. I have installed it and I am getting 37 FPS for this game which is an average FPS for me.