Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Is Hitman: Absolution last game of Hitman series?

Video Games

Old 22-02-2012

Is Hitman: Absolution last game of Hitman series?

As the title of the thread is saying. Well this particular game Hitman: Absolution is the last and finale game in the Hitman series? Or they are going to make another one? Post if you are having any useful comment on the same.

Old 22-02-2012

Re: Is Hitman: Absolution last game of Hitman series?

As far as I know it won’t be the last game in the Hitman series. If I am not wrong IOI should started with the new game at montreal studio. However the developers have not made any announcement about that. I am hoping that there will be information available by the developer of the game really soon.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,