Thread: Silent Assassin, scripted and contrived situation in Hitman: Absolution

Silent Assassin, scripted and contrived situation in Hitman: Absolution

I am big fond of Hitman series and played all the games . the basic design of the game is quite great and it will give freedom of playing the game as you like. The SA rating parameters and scripted events are supposed to distracting from the game. SA ratings are supposed to be unrealistic and reduces the options of the gameplay style. The parameters are supposed to be changed in the game. it should provide stealthy gaming style rather than that of adopting the single player gaming style. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Silent Assassin, scripted and contrived situation in Hitman: Absolution

Well I also agree with you. there should be more pathway to be open for the SA rank. I am not in the favor of the game which will minimize the players which is completing the level in the 60 seconds. Until and unless you not killed anyone in the game it won’t be counted against of your ranking. In the previous title where we are having couple of knockout syringes and simply causing fistfight when killing the any of the SA chances and it should have the capacity to spark the full map. It has been fixed by the developer.

If you have gone through the HBM then you will be able to get how SA is achieved in the game. there are no variations available in the game as there is only one way with 80% of the success rate. The forensic evidence is not playing the big part into the gameplay. Since it could leave number of trail from the case to case.

The best solution is that they should frame up the all the other non playable character on the same level. I don’t know player can take the stuff and use to kill the victims. According to me to proceed the investigation all the trails are supposed to leas these characters. So the only thing which I wanted to tell you that they should find out the proper NPC who is having strong motive to do crime.