Thread: "The origin network could not be reached" error message in Mass Effect 3

"The origin network could not be reached" error message in Mass Effect 3

Hello, every time when I try to login to origin to play Mass Effect 3 I am getting error message saying that "The origin network could not be reached please check your network connection and try again". Now due to this error message I am not able to play this game. There is no where anything is mentioned about this error code on any website. So if anyone knows a solution for this issue then please let me know. Thanks

Re: "The origin network could not be reached" error message in Mass Effect 3

Follow the below steps and see if that works for you:
    • Ensure EACoreServer is running in task manager
    • UAC should be disabled
    • EA games should be in exception list in Firewall
    • Disable all non-microsoft services and then reboot and retry to login again.

If the above solution doesnt work then you can also follow the below method to solve this problem:
    • First uninstall Origin from control panel.
    • Once you are done then remove the below folders:

C:\ProgramData\Origin\DownloadCache or the whole folder
      C:\ProgramData\EA Core
      C:\ProgramData\Electronic Arts
    • Now go to the start and in the click on Run and type cmd and press Enter. Now you will get a command prompt and under that type the below command:
      ipconfig /flushdns
      netsh winsock reset
    • Now try to run some registry cleaner and then restart the system, along with Router.
    • Once you have followed all the steps then install the latest version of origin and try to login again.

This might be due to the Server outages because sometime or occasionally servers will experience an outage for 24 to 48 hours and during this time you’re not able to login and play the game. So I would like to suggest you to go through the official website of the game and then check for any information on server outages. Secondly this might be Scheduled server maintenance and during the Scheduled server maintenance you cannot login as well.

There are lots of reasons to this issue like Internet security software blocking the networks. The Internet security software will block software to run or access the internet and due to that you’re not able to login to origin. So if you have installed any Internet security software then verify its settings to permit Origin to get access to the internet.