Thread: "Failed to initialize the physics system. Please ensure you have an updated... " error while launching Mass effect 3 demo

"Failed to initialize the physics system. Please ensure you have an updated... " error while launching Mass effect 3 demo

In my computer I have downloaded Mass effect 3 demo via origin and after installing game whenever I try to launch Mass effect 3 at that time I get "Failed to initialize the physics system. Please ensure you have an updated version of the PhysX System Software installed." Error. what should I do top solve this problem?

Re: "Failed to initialize the physics system. Please ensure you have an updated... " error while launching Mass effect 3 demo

Same error occurred with me also I was using NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT graphic card in my computer and after searching on the internet I have come to know that I should have GeForce GTX 550 Ti or higher graphic card in my computer to run this game. You should also make sure that your computer specification matches with the recommendation of the game.

Re: "Failed to initialize the physics system. Please ensure you have an updated... " error while launching Mass effect 3 demo

Thank you for helping me. In my have checked system requirement of the Mass effect 3 game and my computer specification is proper according to requirements. I have also tried to solve this problem by uninstalling Mass effect 3 game from PC and installing it again but that does not make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

I have fixed similar kind of problem by installing NVIDIA PhysX 9.11.1111 in my computer and that is why I would like to tell you that you should also download NVIDIA PhysX 9.11.1111 from official site of nvidia and then install it in your computer and then your problem will get solved. You have to first run drivers weeper in your computer and then restart your computer and then install NVIDIA PhysX 9.11.1111 in your PC and then your problem will get solved.