Thread: Getting stuttering sound with Mass effect 3 demo

Getting stuttering sound with Mass effect 3 demo

After installing Mass effect 3 demo in my computer I am experiencing problem with Sound in this game. Now whenever I start playing this game at that time get stuttering sound. I don’t know what is wrong with this game but this problem is frustrating for me. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Getting stuttering sound with Mass effect 3 demo

First thing I would like to ask you that in your computer are you facing this problem with Mass effect 3 demo game only or with other games also same problem is occurring? If you are experiencing same problem with other games also then problem is with sound setting or sound drivers in your computer otherwise problem is with the Mass effect game.

Many times by trying basic solution also this type of problem can get solved. Have you tried to solve this problem by installing latest sound drivers in your computer? if you don’t have tried this solution then you should download latest sound drivers from internet and then install it in your computer and after installing it in your computer your problem might get solved I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

I have tried to solve this problem by installing latest audio drivers in my computer but that does not help me. I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling game Mass effect game in my computer with no luck. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Well in my computer I was having similar type of problem and I was using USB headset in my computer. Now after that I have come to know that there are two devices in video and game controllers and then I have disabled one device from there and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and the your problem will get solved.

If you still face same problem after that then let me know.

Yes I agree with above solution. In my computer I was having Bluetooth Hands-free audio and Realtek High Definition Audio under sound and video controllers. Now after that I have disabled Bluetooth Hands-free audio and then when I start playing games at that time it worked fine.