Thread: Unable to play Mass Effect 2 after playing Mass Effect 3 demo

Unable to play Mass Effect 2 after playing Mass Effect 3 demo

I have installed new physx drivers in my computer with Mass effect 3 demo and after playing that when I try to play Mass effect 2 again at that time I get error which says I have to update Physx drivers in my computer. If i update drivers then also it gives me same error message again. What should I do to fix this problem?

Re: Unable to play Mass Effect 2 after playing Mass Effect 3 demo

I have read your problem and I think you can solve this problem by repairing physx your computer. you have to first go to the control panel and then you have to select uninstall program option (windows 7 and vista) or add remove programs (windows XP) after that you have to physx and then click on repair button and then your problem will get solved.

Yes I totally agree with above solution repairing physx will fix this problem. I am telling you this because in my computer I was also experiencing same problem and then I have repaired physx in my system and then my problem get solved. You can also try this solution and check what the result is.

Well I will suggest you to follow these steps to solve this problem.

You have to first uninstall Mass effect 3 demo from your computer and then uninstall physx and then run drivers sweeper in your computer and then you have to restart your computer. Now after doing that you have to install physx again in your computer and then check whether your problem get solved or not?

As far as I know your problem will get solved.

Well I have tried to fix this problem by repairing the physx in my computer but after repairing the physx in my computer also I was experiencing the same problem. now after that I have tried to solve this problem by removing ME3 demo and removing physx from PC and then reinstalling physx again in my computer but that does not helped me also. What should I do to get rid of this problem?

Thank you in advance.

As you have mentioned that you are not able to solve this problem by trying above solution and that is why I would like to tell you that you should first remove uninstall Physx from control panel in and after that you have to reinstall from redist directory in your computer and then you problem will get solved and you will be able to play Mass effect 2 game in your computer.

If you don’t know about how to reinstall Physx from redist folder then you have to first open my computer and then you have to go the Mass effect 2 folder and from there you have to redist folder. In that folder you will get one tool for reinstalling Physx and you have to double click on that and after installing that your problem will get solved.