Thread: Is it possible to transfer Steam Mass Effect 2 save file into Origin Mass Effect 3

Is it possible to transfer Steam Mass Effect 2 save file into Origin Mass Effect 3

hi guys

I was going through a website that mentioned that it is not possible to transfer Steam Mass Effect 2 save file into Origin Mass Effect 3. It said transfer the game saved data from one client to another is not available. Is this true , well in my opinion that is not correct but I am not that sure so is there anyone here can enlighten me on this topic I would be really appreciating this

Thanks in advance

Re: Is it possible to transfer Steam Mass Effect 2 save file into Origin Mass Effect 3

Some players might not know how to pull Mass Effect 2 saved games to Mass Effect 3, it entirely depends how you play the game. even though there are a few hints of this in ME2 previously, Game Informer confirms the circumstances with BioWare.

Re: Is it possible to transfer Steam Mass Effect 2 save file into Origin Mass Effect 3

If you have a dead Sheppard at the finishing of Mass Effect 2, that saved game will not be import into Mass Effect 3. You be able to play Mass Effect 3 if you died in Mass Effect 2 certainly, however you’ll have to create a fresh Sheppard. However we would not be serious regarding the concept of a suicide mission if you did not die as well as your death didn’t have serious cost."

so that means that i finished the game, then load the similar character at the end of ME2 plus start ME2 once more, does that means that while i play ME3 It will ne on the basis of on the second session i started? or else it will be based on the first? Because towards the end of the first i lost Jack as well as Legion, i don’t actually care for the jack, i in fact was considering se die she'd die , however legion was cool! So i need him to be in ME3! so..if i play once more and he survives..u think he'll live?

Well as far as I think You can get the import bonuses which will be based on how much money etc you are have. every weapons you collected in ME2 be back in ME3. You will start with the similar level you had in ME2. The level cap has been raised to 60. At the beginning of the game you can respect your character.

I like to tell you that that if you import your ME1 save file to your ME2 game after that if you import it to ME3 it will keep follow that on each and every of your minor decision. for instance If you did the romance stuff with Liara in ME 1 subsequently got with Miranda in ME2 the game will memorize that you cheated on Liara. however if you remain with Liara in ME1 as well as ME2 the game will also remember that, to give you consequences for your choices in 1 and 2

I think that is not truth . you will be able to save the file it has nothing to do with the where you purchase the game. But it Is true that you will not be able to import the save into the demo and thisis because that there is no import feature present in the demo but the full version has this feature on it

As far as I know the save file is save in the My Documents\BioWare\, regardlessly what is the client that you have used to purchase the same from . so it will be absolutely importable on the mass effect 3 on the steam