Thread: Bug in textures and shadows while playing Mass Effect 3 demo

Bug in textures and shadows while playing Mass Effect 3 demo

Hi guys in my laptop I have downloaded and installed Mass effect 3 demo and I didn’t get any problem while installing Mass effect 3 demo. Now after installing when I started playing game in my laptop at that time textures and shadows does not appear proper. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Bug in textures and shadows while playing Mass Effect 3 demo

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should first provide information about your laptop configuration so that I can provide you solution according to that. You have to also try to fix this problem by trying different graphic setting in Mass effect 3 demo game.

After going through your issue I will suggest you to turn off anti-aliasing, motion blur, antistropic filtering from the configuration utility of the Mass effect 3 game and then you have to check whether you are getting same problem or not? as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

To open configuration utility of Mass effect game you have to go to the c drive in your computer and after going in to the C drive you have to open Mass effect 3 demo folder from Origin Games. After that open Binaries and there you will get Configuration utility and then you have o change setting.

I have tried to run Mass effect 3 game with different graphic setting but after that also I was experiencing same problem. Reinstalling the Mass effect 3 demo game does not help me to fix this problem.

My laptop configuration is
    • ATI Radeon HD6490 graphic card.
    • Intel core I5 2.4GHz processor
    • 500GB hard disk
    • Windows 7 OS

Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

I was searching solution on the internet about this problem and after spending some time I come to know that by I have select use of GPU manually in my laptop and then problem will get solved. Nowa fetr that I have open control panel of GPU in my laptop and then select use of GPU and after that my problem get solved. I think you should also try same solution and then your problem might get solved.