Thread: Cannot install Mass Effect 3 demo

Cannot install Mass Effect 3 demo

i have downloaded Mass Effect 3 demo in my computer and i am experiencing problem while installing Mass Effect 3 demo game. whenever i start installing game at that time installation starts correctly and suddenly installation process stops and prompt me to install again. now please tell me what should i do to fix this problem?

Re: Cannot install Mass Effect 3 demo

You have mentioned that while installing Mass effect 3 game you are experiencing problem and I think the installation file of the game is corrupted. You should download installation file Mass Effect 3 demo again from the internet and then you have to first delete temporary file from your computer and then try to install Mass Effect 3 demo again in your computer and then check whether you are experiencing same problem or not? as far as I know after trying this solution your problem might get solved.

If you need any more help then let me know.

Even I am also experiencing same problem while installing Mass effect 3 game in my computer. first I thought that problem is with installation file and then I have downloaded installation file again and after that when I tried to install Mass effect 3 again at that time also same problem occurred. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you should try this trick. you have to open registry editor and then you locate

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow 6432Node\Bioware\Mass Effect 3 demo
    • In that you have to create one new directory called “Install Dir”
    • And then have to enter this path C:\Program Files\Origin Games\ Mass Effect 3 demo.
    • Now after that you have to restart origin and then you will be able to install Mass effect 3 demo in your computer.

Yes I was also having same problem and then I have also created the install Dir in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow 6432Node\Bioware\Mass Effect 3 demo and then all the things started working properly. You should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved. The registry key will look like this.

I have tried to solve this problem by redownloading the installation file of the Mass effect 3 Demo and after that also when I tried to install game in my computer at that time I get same problem. now after that I have also created install dir from registry editor but that does not helped me to solve this problem. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

According to me you should open settings in then Origin and after that you have to select general tab and then select "Downloaded Games". Now from there you should change the location and then try to install Mass effect 3 game and then check whether your problem get solved or not? I am not sure whether it will help you or not, but you can try this trick.