Thread: Mass Effect 3 Demo freezes

Mass Effect 3 Demo freezes

Hello friends recently I have downloaded Mass Effect 3 Demo and then I have installed that game in my computer and after installing Mass effect game in my computer it has started giving me problem. now whenever I start playing game in my computer at that time it freezes for some seconds and then started working normally. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Mass Effect 3 Demo freezes

Same thing was happening with me also. When I start Mass effect 3 game in my computer at that time game was freezing at title screen and then I have talked with the EA people and they have told me to uninstall the game from my computer and then create new user account in the windows and then installing mass effect 3 game in my computer again. Now after that I have tried that solution and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then check whether your problem gets solved or not?

Yes I will also suggest you same. Many times reinstalling game can solve this type of problem. you have to also make sure that in your computer you are using latest graphic drivers. You have to also try to solve this problem by redownloading the game and then installing in your computer. I hope one of the solutions will be helpful for you.

I have removed Mass effect game from my Computer and then created new user account and then installed game again but that does not make any difference. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by7 redownloading the game and installing in my computer with no luck.
    In my computer I have latest graphic drivers installed. What should I do to solve this problem?