Thread: UFC Undisputed 3: Season Pass DLC vs. Contenders Pack

UFC Undisputed 3: Season Pass DLC vs. Contenders Pack

Hello friends, I was thinking to get this game for me and was going to do the order for it. Wanted to have some suggestion, that which is best option, should get game from THQ and receive 2DLC or should get from GameStop and receive Contenders Pack, can you guys please help me with this. I am very much interested in Korean Zombie, Charles Oliveira, Rory MacDonad, Nick Diaz and Joe Lauzon. Suggest me that what should I do? Thank you.

Re: UFC Undisputed 3: Season Pass DLC vs. Contenders Pack

If you go with DLC pack then you will be getting Korean Zombie, Charles Oliveira, Rory MacDonad and Joe Lauzon and if you go with Contenders Pack then you will get Nick Diaz. If wanted to have majority then I would suggest you to go for THQ and receive 2DLC pack of this game. So you better decide for which one you will like to go, wanted to get more player then have a single player.

I am also on the same thing, should I go for the contender's pack and also purchase the FOTN pack which is worth of $5 or should go for the season pass. I also wanted to know that THQ will be update fighters' stats after UFC events or not? Even the DLC fighters will be in roster during the career mode? From somewhere I have heard that you cannot use them, but do not care about it. Just thinking whether I can fight with them in career mode or not?

But I am also interest to have Diaz which is there in Contenders Pack; I will love to have it then having more fighters from the Season Pass DLC. The main problem is that Season Pass DLC is having the 4 fighters which are good to play in future part of the game. I am confused that what should to do. Wanted to have suggestion about it, so please help.

Place a pre-order for this game on Gamestop and will be purchasing Season Pass also. Where the Season Pass is costly in comparison with Contenders Pack, where the Season Pass is for $17 and Contenders Pack is something about $8-10. If you do not mind waiting to play with Diaz then it will more cost effective to go about it. It is very much tough to get one or the other deal for this game. There is no one who will help you out with this. The main thing is that whether you want Diaz or the other four, so you figure it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterO View Post
    I am also on the same thing, should I go for the contender's pack and also purchase the FOTN pack which is worth of $5 or should go for the season pass. I also wanted to know that THQ will be update fighters' stats after UFC events or not? Even the DLC fighters will be in roster during the career mode? From somewhere I have heard that you cannot use them, but do not care about it. Just thinking whether I can fight with them in career mode or not?
    Let me tell you that you cannot use the DLC fighters in career mode, which the people are saying about it. I am thinking that the Charles Oliveira will be on Lightweight division or on Featherweight Division or both of them. I need to find out for me.

If you have got the game from THQ then you do not need to have any control over it. Well there is not thing guaranteed about it, it is been said to expected, so can’t trust on it. I have got the WWE 12 from THQ but I was not able to get until a day later. If I have to take the decision then I would go for DLC right away besides waiting for few months.