Thread: Hitman: Absolution should not be a mess

Hitman: Absolution should not be a mess

Hello friends, I am wishing that developer of the game do not mess with the presently coming game. I have seen that whenever any new sequel comes of the older one then it is been totally mess up, as it happen with Splinter cell, Socom and many other game. Played all the previous version of Hitman beside Codename 47, love all of them so do not wanted to have worst game. What you have to say about it? Thank you.

Re: Hitman: Absolution should not be a mess

Most of the fans do not wanted to have worst game; if the developer is thinking to add features like Instinct Mode then I would suggest them that they should not add it. No one will play it, as need to use it so that we can accomplish the missions. Try to have cover when there will be a firefights, if it is been added then it will be really nice. But do not like to see full blown gun battles when watching the enemies. It should not have scripted interactive cut-scenes, which does not make it proper for gameplay and it just becomes a forced movie.

I would simply like to say that they should not kill the old gameplay when trying to make for Next Generation. I would suggest developer that this should not be a third person shooter game, but it should more puzzle type which are having guns, as it already having in it. If trying to add new features then should add it keeping the old fans, so that they do not go away from this game. It should be a simple Hitman, not any other game.

Quote Originally Posted by My Name View Post
    Hello friends, I am wishing that developer of the game do not mess with the presently coming game. I have seen that whenever any new sequel comes of the older one then it is been totally mess up, as it happen with Splinter cell, Socom and many other game. Played all the previous version of Hitman beside Codename 47, love all of them so do not wanted to have worst game. What you have to say about it? Thank you.
    If you look at the NPC's on your map then it is the same thing as checking what going on other side of the wall. The hitman maps are of real time not like the splinter cell, so there is difference from those games.

Agree with the point. If you played Hitman blood money then it was more of a puzzler then a shooter game, which was the point I liked about it. Love to play each and every level and would also try to go through different route, it was really fun whenever I played it. Actually there is no need to have mode where it’s like survival mode or time based levels.

Quote Originally Posted by My Name View Post
    If you have not played Codename 47 then I would suggest that you better play it, as you are missing many things which are there in it. Once you play that then will get rough idea what more should be there in Hitman: Absolution.

I have purchased the BM on steam for 2 $ and it is very much entertaining for me till the time Hitman: Absolution comes. I wanted that there should be less sceneries and have some leaked information or something to that which will help to clear the mission. If anyone have pre-order this game then it is 50-50 chances for them as they might not knowing what will be there in the game.

In simple word I would like to say that game should have some new features which are been like by older fans and also be new fans, but the main concept of the game should not be changed.