Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links



Will Hitman: Absolution support DX11?

Video Games


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 21-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 53
Will Hitman: Absolution support DX11?
  

Hello friends, does the Hitman: Absolution supports DirectX 11 or not? If it is not supporting then we should go for the enhancements? Such as the Tessellation or something else, so anyone has the idea about it. Please tell me. Thank you.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,647
Re: Will Hitman: Absolution support DX11?

I would say about the same. I have watched all the trailers which were real time and the gameplay seem to be DirectX 11; there was an interview of the cloakworks and told that the Hitman: Absolution will be having the newest version, so according to that it should be supported. I think might get the list of specification which is been required to install the game, I am talking about PC version not about the other.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,509
Re: Will Hitman: Absolution support DX11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halle View Post
I would say about the same. I have watched all the trailers which were real time and the gameplay seem to be DirectX 11; there was an interview of the cloakworks and told that the Hitman: Absolution will be having the newest version, so according to that it should be supported. I think might get the list of specification which is been required to install the game, I am talking about PC version not about the other.
Let me add that all the consoles are having DirectX 9, which ever videos or demo’s you are watching all of them are in DirectX 9, the developer of the game need to make a patch for PC version. Where the console developers are having the 10 year cycle for the consoles, so at present it is having the DirectX 9. I believe that the Next Generation in gaming for Multi-Platform will not having it till the time 2014 comes, they need to wait for it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,668
Re: Will Hitman: Absolution support DX11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
Let me add that all the consoles are having DirectX 9, which ever videos or demo’s you are watching all of them are in DirectX 9, the developer of the game need to make a patch for PC version. Where the console developers are having the 10 year cycle for the consoles, so at present it is having the DirectX 9. I believe that the Next Generation in gaming for Multi-Platform will not having it till the time 2014 comes, they need to wait for it.
I also agree with it, where the desktop computers are much ahead and still going forward then consoles, where the console are having all outdated hardware. Due to which developer of game will try to make something good and better for PC gamers. Intel is having the LGA 2011 Socket along with X79 Express Chipset with the processors in their product. Thinking to get one new system for me, but waiting for the Intel 22nm processor which will be coming out in April, but the AMD has already having the 8 core processor.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 21-02-2012
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,580
Re: Will Hitman: Absolution support DX11?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
I also agree with it, where the desktop computers are much ahead and still going forward then consoles, where the console are having all outdated hardware. Due to which developer of game will try to make something good and better for PC gamers. Intel is having the LGA 2011 Socket along with X79 Express Chipset with the processors in their product. Thinking to get one new system for me, but waiting for the Intel 22nm processor which will be coming out in April, but the AMD has already having the 8 core processor.
Intel and AMD dies not play with the hardware and also there are plenty of graphics cards are coming for computers. There are been plenty of people who are having those setup and perfect for playing games.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , ,



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: "Will Hitman: Absolution support DX11?"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Hitman: Absolution last game of Hitman series? Macau Pav Video Games 1 22-02-2012 11:01 AM
DLC for Hitman: Absolution Chheda Video Games 3 14-01-2012 12:09 PM
Can we get modding in Hitman Absolution? Ra.One Video Games 2 14-01-2012 12:08 PM
Will the end part of Hitman: Blood Money relate to Hitman: Absolution? DikraJi Video Games 10 12-01-2012 09:30 PM
what will be the Hitman's Weapons used in hitman absolution Bronoe Video Games 8 12-01-2012 06:25 AM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:47 AM.