Thread: Will Hitman: Absolution support DX11?

Will Hitman: Absolution support DX11?

Hello friends, does the Hitman: Absolution supports DirectX 11 or not? If it is not supporting then we should go for the enhancements? Such as the Tessellation or something else, so anyone has the idea about it. Please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Will Hitman: Absolution support DX11?

I would say about the same. I have watched all the trailers which were real time and the gameplay seem to be DirectX 11; there was an interview of the cloakworks and told that the Hitman: Absolution will be having the newest version, so according to that it should be supported. I think might get the list of specification which is been required to install the game, I am talking about PC version not about the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Halle View Post
    I would say about the same. I have watched all the trailers which were real time and the gameplay seem to be DirectX 11; there was an interview of the cloakworks and told that the Hitman: Absolution will be having the newest version, so according to that it should be supported. I think might get the list of specification which is been required to install the game, I am talking about PC version not about the other.
    Let me add that all the consoles are having DirectX 9, which ever videos or demo’s you are watching all of them are in DirectX 9, the developer of the game need to make a patch for PC version. Where the console developers are having the 10 year cycle for the consoles, so at present it is having the DirectX 9. I believe that the Next Generation in gaming for Multi-Platform will not having it till the time 2014 comes, they need to wait for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    Let me add that all the consoles are having DirectX 9, which ever videos or demo’s you are watching all of them are in DirectX 9, the developer of the game need to make a patch for PC version. Where the console developers are having the 10 year cycle for the consoles, so at present it is having the DirectX 9. I believe that the Next Generation in gaming for Multi-Platform will not having it till the time 2014 comes, they need to wait for it.
    I also agree with it, where the desktop computers are much ahead and still going forward then consoles, where the console are having all outdated hardware. Due to which developer of game will try to make something good and better for PC gamers. Intel is having the LGA 2011 Socket along with X79 Express Chipset with the processors in their product. Thinking to get one new system for me, but waiting for the Intel 22nm processor which will be coming out in April, but the AMD has already having the 8 core processor.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    I also agree with it, where the desktop computers are much ahead and still going forward then consoles, where the console are having all outdated hardware. Due to which developer of game will try to make something good and better for PC gamers. Intel is having the LGA 2011 Socket along with X79 Express Chipset with the processors in their product. Thinking to get one new system for me, but waiting for the Intel 22nm processor which will be coming out in April, but the AMD has already having the 8 core processor.
    Intel and AMD dies not play with the hardware and also there are plenty of graphics cards are coming for computers. There are been plenty of people who are having those setup and perfect for playing games.