Thread: Alan Wake pc intero cenematic lags

Alan Wake pc intero cenematic lags

Well I have installed Alan Wake on my computer without having any issue with the installation. Whenever I am trying to launch the game and it reaches to Remedy logo the game starts lagging. Same thing is happening with the sound as well. The performance of the game is quite great. If you are having any useful information then feel free to ask about the same.

Re: Alan Wake pc intero cenematic lags

You will be able to fix the freezing issue by disabling the vsync as well as antialiasing on the exe file of the game through AMD Vision Engine Control Center or Nvidia Control Panel. Also you should use the lower graphic setting such as Shader Quality, Terrain Texture Quality and In-game texture resolution.

It could be possible that the back ground process running on your computer might be causing the issue. you have to enter msconfig on Run from the Start menu. now you have to go for the Startup tab and press Disable All button. Now you have to go for the Services TAB. Now you have to check Hide all Microsoft services and press Disable all button. Finally Apply the changes which you have made and press Ok.
    If you have installed any antivirus program on your computer then disable the same and see whether it is making any difference in the situation.

Well I am suggesting particular solution to fix the matter of yours.

• You have to launch the Task Manager and click on the Process tab.
    • Now right click on the exe file of the game and select priority to either abovenormal or higher. You have to do the same for every time you have played the game.

Make sure that the graphic card driver is updated. Also see that you have installed the latest version of the DirectX on the system.