Thread: Getting error:” Can't load The Signal” while starting Alan Wake

Getting error:” Can't load The Signal” while starting Alan Wake

I have been trying to start Alan Wake but then the problem that I am facing is that I am getting an error message saying “can't load Downloadable Content Episode 1: The Signal” and so, actually I have got the same episode for free as I had pre-ordered a new copy of Alan Wake, is there anyone who has an idea about this error and can help me out Witt t he same??

Re: Getting error:” Can't load The Signal” while starting Alan Wake

I have been trying to start Alan Wake but then the problem that I am facing is that I am getting an error message saying “can't load Downloadable Content Episode 1: The Signal” and so, actually I have got the same episode for free as I had pre-ordered a new copy of Alan Wake, is there anyone who has an idea about this error and can help me out Witt t he same??
    This is appearing to be some kind of technical issues with the Xbox Live, anyways just let me know what all solution and workaround you have tried so far, so that I don’t suggest you the same as it will be just a waste of time.

Buy now I have just tried clearing the content from my HDD and I have also deleted the save file for this episode specifically and after that I have re-downloaded it from the marketplace but then these solutions did not made any difference and I still get the same error message at the start up, is there anything else that I can try out to solve this issue out?? Any further help for the same will be appreciated.

Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know that are you trying to download the game again on some other console or so?? Or you are trying to redeem it on the same console. If you are trying to re download it on some other console then you can try out a lisence transfer on xbox.com. Hope that helps.

I was facing the same issue recently on my new 360 console but then after doing a xfer license under Accnt on xbox.com the issue was solved, you can try out the same and if that does not help then I think that you should better contact your local Xbox Live Support line and find out what they have to say about the same. Best of luck.