Thread: Agent 47 wearing a plaster in Hitman: Absolution

Agent 47 wearing a plaster in Hitman: Absolution

Hello friends, I think that no one has notice the Agent 47 is wearing a plaster in this upcoming game. He wears over his barcode covering which seems to be an injury of sorts, did anyone have noticed it or not. What are your thoughts about it, please share with me. Thank you.

Re: Agent 47 wearing a plaster in Hitman: Absolution

I have noticed that in the preview of the game and if you have observe more clear fully then there are mini ninja's statuette on the window, it is been seen when you shot first inside the building, as shown in the trailer.

I have also observed the scratch or plaster from the first video of the game on YouTube and someone has commented on that video which I have founded to be the best. He has commented that it might be some other clone which is the same who railed very hard and un-stealth which is not like the real assassin which will lure the real 47 having very less opportunities to move unseen due to media threat of his last act, which can been seen in the personal contract.

Even I have noticed it, when I was watching the video for the first time then I thought that Agent 47 might be having the witness which he has saw who was having the bloody bar code on his head and it was been revealed to public. Then he decides to hide having a band aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jung View Post
    Even I have noticed it, when I was watching the video for the first time then I thought that Agent 47 might be having the witness which he has saw who was having the bloody bar code on his head and it was been revealed to public. Then he decides to hide having a band aid.
    I do agree with it and I believe that he needs to hide in the game, so that it will be little suspicious to know about it. When I have started playing the game with 47 then I always wonder that the suspicion meter of his does not rise.

Quote Originally Posted by VazV View Post
    I have also observed the scratch or plaster from the first video of the game on YouTube and someone has commented on that video which I have founded to be the best. He has commented that it might be some other clone which is the same who railed very hard and un-stealth which is not like the real assassin which will lure the real 47 having very less opportunities to move unseen due to media threat of his last act, which can been seen in the personal contract.
    I also believe that it might be the clone of the hitman, if observe careful then in the starting he having the coin in his hand which is having one of many printed on it (might be wrong with it), which the original hitman is not having in game.